Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I haven't been doing any sewing lately. Sad but true. I sold my Singer machine to my m.i.l. a few weeks ago, and just got around to ordering a new machine. I decided on a Baby Lock Crafters Choice. There are a few reasons for this. I like the Baby Lock machines, I tried a few, know some great quilters who have them... Lets just say I did my research. I really wanted the Baby Lock Quest, but my budget said: "Don't you dare take money out of the savings!" So, I bought one of the less expensive models and started a fund for the Quest. =) So the plan is to sew with this one for a while and then upgrade. What will I do with the Crafters Choice once I buy my Quest? Save it for when I have my little girl someday and teach her how to sew on it!
So I will just post cute pix of my little boys in quilts that I already have done. Isn't this little man sooo cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment