Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a week!

I haven't been doing much sewing recently. I am busy with my two children, and two other children that will be staying with me for an undetermined amount of time. It is amazing how busy things get when in a matter of 6 months you add three children to the household. Craziness.

But, I do have lots of sewing planned... I want to make a new bed spread/quilt for the girl who is staying with us, and then I want to make a quilt for my brother Tim. So hopefully very soon, I will have some wips (work in progress) to show you.

Blake's quilt will be backed and put together hopefully next week. I am not planning any sewing for this weekend due to the fact that the two children staying with us have both Friday and Monday off - it's just going to be too busy.

Thanks for following along, as I go through this crazy ride we call life...

No comments:

Post a Comment