Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Been gone...

So I got the news today.
My laptop is officially dead.
Good bye laptop.
I left it plugged in during a lightning storm a week or two ago.
Thus my non-existance on blogger.
So I must claim it on my insurance and go insearch of a new computer.
Sigh.

It's been a rough few weeks.

We also buried a fellow fireman on Monday. I didn't know him personally, but my husband and all my fellow firemen in the company did. (I haven't been a member long...) So for me, the saddest part was seeing the men who I consider to be some of the strongest guys ever, literally break down infront of me. It makes me consider... if something happens to my husband... will they be as strong as I would need them to be for me??? This fireman left behind a wife and toddler son... in case him dying in a tragic accident wasn't sad enough...

In other news...

My brother Tim is a Marine stationed over in California. He is waiting deployment to Afganistan sometime in September. He was bit by an awful dog in the K-9 unit this week.

Like I said...

It's been a rough week.

I have been sewing though...

Just no pix yet.

Anyways, you probably won't be hearing from me for another two weeks as I am headed off to work at a camp. I'm gunna be the camp nurse. Hopefully this will give me a reprieve and some distance to these last few weeks.

Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment