Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

Ah yes, time for the ever famous, and often annoying question: What is your New Year's resolution?
I actually did put some thought into mine this year... and I came up with a few of them. Here they are:

1. To be honest about what I believe and don't believe... and live out those things. To choose what I know is important in my head and heart and make my life reflect that. To choose to not put my energy into things that I truly don't believe in.

2. To put my money and time where my mouth is. To truly be more giving. More generous. To act on the knowledge that sometimes what God asks me to give doesn't always make sense, but to trust in the One who asks it of me, rather than trusting in earthly wisdom.

3. To love my husband even more. To be less selfish, to try harder to do more of what he wants to do, to remember that he works hard to allow me to stay at home with my children, and to be more grateful for all he does.

So there they are.

What are your resolutions??

No comments:

Post a Comment