Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A fun time

So I'm working on several posts at once. Right now, I'm in the process of forming a post inspired by my friend Julie: 101 goals in 1001 days.

I had a wonderful Valentines date with my husband. We went with another couple to a local restaurant and had all you can eat crab. It was awesome. I mean really... can you put a price tag on eating crab and butter until you need a fork lift to bring you to the car?? I think not! (And in case you read this Jordan - Valentines night we filled the rolladex.)

I'm currently planning on flying to Florida on Thursday. My aunt passed away from cancer after a long battle. The sad part is that she just adopted her three grandchildren. My aunts daughter passed on several years ago and the children have been living with her ever since. So keep these three children in your prayers as they go through yet another major transition. My dad is driving down to Florida right now... so I will be flying alone. Have I ever mentioned that I strongly dislike flying by myself? Maybe I'll meet someone fascinating on the flights... About six months ago I flew to Florida to visit my aunt and on the plane ride I met this amazing lady from Israel who was touring the east coast of America with her family. That was an awesome flight.

So no pictures for this post. Maybe some when I come back from my trip. Off to the store today to develop the ones on the camera so there is room!

Will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment