Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Finish!

So these pictures are clearly of the quilt un-finished... but I did finish it! And I will have pictures (not great ones, 'cause I snapped them real quick after I gave my friend the quilt at her shower!) I made the quilt kinda double sided. These little sqaures are for the back.

And here is the front... a little embroidery of some little animals...

I really like the deer. And the little birdie on the tree. I got the ideas for this quilt from a crib bumper I saw somewhere... So not completely my idea, but lovely none the less!
Anyways... I have also started a sailboat quilt for my son, pictures of that coming soon. And hopefully a mini renovation of my "sewing room." Yeah!
Hope all is well in your sewing worlds!



1 comment:

  1. that is amazingly gorgeous beth!!! was that for dustin and janelle? Just beautiful and i LOVE the pink one below!

    ReplyDelete