Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy Day!

Its been a busy day at my house. I had a lot I wanted to get accomplished, and I did. There is going to be a fundraiser for FARA at my firehall soon, and these lovely Italian Mustache's for that. Aren't they scrumptious looking? Think chocolate, butter, cinnamon and walnuts. Yummy!
Feast your eyes on them...




Then, my seeds came in the mail! Yeah! And so taking the advice of some other gardeners, I didn't purchase little pots to plant my seeds in, I used what I had. Egg cartons first. And when I ran out of those (I didn't have many, 'cause I kept throwing them away and forgetting I wanted to save them!) So then we took to making our own little pots out of newspaper.
Like my little helper? And his eye gear? Protecting his forehead!


My wonderful husband brought up nice rich soil from down back on our property for me to plant them in.

I will keep you updated on how these are growing. Right now they are down in my basement under my fluorescent light that my husband rigged up for me. (Isn't he a dear??!!)
Now I just have to mark out my garden and get my hubby to till it up.
Are you growing anything this year??





No comments:

Post a Comment