Friday, April 23, 2010

Sew much sewing!

I'll start with some waffle weave wash cloths that I made for my aunt-in-law who turns 50 soon. I am dying to make some more for my house...
Do you like these blocks? They are for a quilt that I am working on for wonderful lady I know that has cancer. I hope to finish the whole quilt very soon and get it to her. I think so far that this is the best fabric/color combination that I have put together yet.

Ahhh yes, and I found a chocolate cake recipe on www.allrecipes.com that I just had to try, and let me tell ya, it's good cake... feast your eyes on that baby...

And these little yo-yo button brooches I made from a collection of antique buttons that my great aunt gave to me. In the collection are also some buffalo nickle buttons. I will post pictures of them soon.

The top left one is mine, and I made the bottom right one is for my Aunt-in-law who turns 50 soon.
Sew thats it folks. What have you been up to this week??
*Beth*
















No comments:

Post a Comment