Monday, May 10, 2010

Distracted...

I am suppose to be working on 2 quilts. No. Three quilts. *Sigh* But I've been distracted. First, let me show you:
Check out this retro fabric!
I got it from my m-i-l's collection of fabric from her mother.
So this isn't re-make 60's fabric, it's the real deal. And I think, 'cause everybody's doing it, I'm gunna make a skirt for myself out of it. What do you think?
Then, check out this little ones with umbrellas!!! Can you say: Darling?!?!
I'm nervous about using it because once you cut it, that's it. There's no re-ordering of this fabric.
Makes it a little more serious. What should I make out of it? It would make darling curtains, but I wouldn't know where to put them. Again, *sigh*.


Then, how about these?! Aren't they the most darling little shoes?

They are for my friend's new baby. I am going to try and make the pattern larger, for my little guys. I got the pattern here.

Oh, I just can't wait to give them to her!!!
What have you been up to this week?






1 comment:

  1. you inspire me!!! i just got a gorgeous amy butler bag pattern. when i say gorgeous i mean it has potential. lol its very simple but has a lot of potential. when i move home i cant wait to have sew fests!

    ReplyDelete