Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I need some of all of it....

I don't have extra money to spend this week/month/until further notice.
I'm trying to "beef up" our savings.
So, in my free moment online...
I looked at the "Coming Soon" section of the Fat Quarter Shop.
(Reasoning: if it's not available yet, I can't buy it...)
Seriously?
Really!?
I need some of ALL of it!
It is all looking awesome!
So, once I'm done beefing up the savings,
I'll take some money out, and buy fabric.
Maybe enough to get that free shipping.
Did you see how much you need to spend to get that free shipping?!
I've never spent that much at once on fabric.
But I just may.
Next May.
Maybe.

Sorry, I digress...
Well, I hope that link leads you to looking forward to all the goodies coming out!
All the dots!
All the cute plaids!
The argyle!
Oh my!

Off to sew to make room for incoming fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment