Sunday, August 1, 2010

Emma's Fabric




Here's the thing.
I like 3 or 4 coordinating fabrics in a quilt.
Or at least that's what I'm brave enough to work with.

I love looking at awesome quilts full of all different fabrics.

I'm just a scardey-cat.

In walks my sister Emma.

She wants a brown and green quilt for graduation.

So we go fabric shopping.
And we buy brown and green.

Tons of brown and green.

*So, don't judge me, my sister picked them out!*

So far, in these pictures, there are 7 browns, and 10 greens.

There are 3 more browns on the way.

And, a whole yard of Echino, that we will put a border on for the back.

Yup, wouldn't buy any Echino for me.

At $17 a yard, I just couldn't do it.

But I would for my sister.

Cause I love her.

Time to start ironing and cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment