Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Rediculous Court System,

Attn: Catt. Co. Family Court Judge

*Clearing throat*

I am sorry Mr.Judge, that you got in trouble and got demoted, and now work in family court.
And I'm sure you hate listening to all sorts of "I need more money from him." And "I can't afford to pay for that 6th woman I just got pregnant!" and all manner of stuff like that.
And I'm sure you think that you are just one smart cookie for not making any decisions in any cases... just sitting around making everyone hold their breath waiting for you. Perhaps you are just trying to make us appreciate the judge we had before you, and it's working.
Well I'm here to remind you that CHLDREN AREN'T PAWNS FOR YOUR AGENDA! And my foster son's case has been waiting on a decision for A YEAR! And his life, my life, my husband's life and my children's lives, will all be affected by the outcome of your decision. So if you could go ahead and make a ruling because YOU ARE NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!! And if you ever read this, those really dumb and inappropriate remarks you make during court, could stop too. You're not as funny as you think you are.

Thank you.

Beth

1 comment:

  1. YES! I can totally empathize with this!!!!! Are all family court judges the same? I think so!

    ReplyDelete