Monday, October 18, 2010

Well, Hello There!

So, Yeah. I've been gone. And the longer I was gone, the more guilty I felt. And it made me not want to post all the more. Crazy huh? So here I am, and I have bunches of things to show you. 'Cause I've not said anything for a month. *Sigh* Do you forgive me??


Speaking of forgiving... Well, I'll save that for a different post. 'Cause it's kinda long. But here's some photos for you faithful readers!
My in-laws are gifting me this beautiful camera. Can you believe it??? Sure, it still uses 35mm film, and AAA batteries. But it's gorgeous! And it also comes with an even stupendiously longer lens. I will admit - I have no clue how to use it - yet. My mother in law is going to teach me. But it's free- so why not learn how to snap some awesome pics. Right??
And in case you can't read the sign above, it says happy birthday. I made it for my foster son's birthday this Aug. He turned 10. Now... teaching him how a 10 year old should behave... that's been tricky.
Anyways, I'll be back soon with more.
Thanks for staying with me.

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same camera! Those things are quickly becoming collectibles - and they still work great. Canon AE-1's take beeea-u-tiful photos.

    ReplyDelete