Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas-y

I have, despite the drama, been being "crafty". And it does help keep me sane.

So here's some of the things I've been working on:

A Christmas-y brooch. I like it.

I may wear it shopping tomorrow.


Some Christmas garland. I actually made tons of this.
My mom asked me to make some.
A stranger at a craft show bought some.
It is kinda cute.


And then there's these guys.
My little Japanese santas. I bought the fabric they
were printed on sometime last year.
And as a quick fast-to-complete project,
I just recently whipped them up.
And my husband told me they look like
something a grandma would make.
I did admit- they'd probably make my MIL cringe.
But I like them.
And there are 2 more smaller ones,
but I'm pretty sure they are upstairs,
being snuggled by my santa theives.
What have you been up to??

No comments:

Post a Comment