Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A quilt and a table runner

I had this quilt done a while ago.
Just getting ready to throw it on my etsy shop.
I'd say this second (flash-less) picture is more true to
the actual colors.
They are Whimsy fabrics from Moda.
Love'd that line of fabric!

And then for fun, I appliqued some hexagons
in different sizes on the back.

I just recently sold one of my table runners
that I had in my Etsy shop. So,
I figured I make another one to
put in my shop.
I love these browns.
(Sorry about the blurry picture, just noticed it now.)
The center block is also a star,
but you have to look close to see it.
So the table runner is waiting to be quilted,
but I've been stalled with this darn head-cold.
I am a head-cold wimp folks.
I can do anything with a chest cold, but a head-cold
knocks me flat out.
Don't even ask about the organizing challange. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment