Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting ready for baby - Sewing Edition

So, despite the fact that we have chosen not to find out if we are having a boy or girl,
I have given in to doing some sewing for the new one anyway.
I mean, just in case we get a girl... she's going to need something cute to come home in, right?
So, I threw together this flouncy little dress:

I'm thinking a long sleeve white onsie under it, and some cute pink leggings or something.

Then I made a couple sets of burp cloths with some cloth diapers. Most of the burp cloths I have were completely destroyed by my first two children. So I tossed them and made some more.

I did try and make these gender-neutral. But I still have some cloth diapers and very girly flannel and very boyish flannel for when our little one arrives, and I'll make a few more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment