Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Theory

So the theory is...

Items sell better on Etsy if there is a baby in the picture.
What do you think? I think my little rug looks much cuter with the baby on it. (Although she does look a tad uncomfortable in this particular picture, I'll have to retake it.)

That's just me though.


Speaking of pictures, my camera officially died. It's been on its way out. Randomly deleting pictures - like the first time my husband held baby Havilah, and other pictures I'd like to have kept. And now, it's just not taking pictures correctly... they are all dark and yucky... anyways...

Not up for buying a DSLR, any good point and shoots out there?? Advice appreciated!


Okay, I promise, I will come up with some new projects.

And stop doing baby posts.

Well, at least my next post won't be about the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment