Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Ramblings

It is rather cool this morning. Thankfully my computer is in close proximity to our electric fireplace. My husband asked me if I wanted him to turn on the furnace this morning. [It is 62 degrees in our house, in winter I like a balmy 72.] But ya know that smell... that "just turned on the furnace for the first time this season" smell? I didn't want that while our little pre-school buddy was over doing pre-school with us. [Yes, I'd rather freeze the poor little thing...] Don't get all crazy, I moved the little school table in front of the fireplace too!
This morning I got my coffee and turned the computer on... figuring I'd finish the cup while the computer booted up and found the internet. It is that slow. We did though, decide that with some Christmas money, we'd get ourselves a new one. Anyways, I sat down, got baby comfy on my lap, took a sip of coffee and realized I hadn't put enough cream in it. Don't you hate that? It's little stuff like that... makes me crazy. Or family genes. I don't really know.
Did any see the new show "Up all night"? My hubby thought it was going to be awful. But he laughed harder than I did.
Oh, and I totally had a dream last night that my daughter started talking at 8 months old. Talking talking. Just want it on the record incase it really happens.
I have some awesome stuff to show you soon... pictures of what I bring home from auctions if I am left at them unsupervised... a cute fall quilt... awesome Christmas wreath... it's gunna be good folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment