Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November to all of you.
It's a lovely time of year.
Time to pull out sweaters. (I have a terrible sweater fettish!)
Time to turn on the Christmas music. That's right. I'm one of them.
Time to get out your up-cycled sweater bags!

Oh, you don't have one of those??
Head over to my Etsy shop. I have 2 of them for sale... more on the way.

I also listed some cute belts. A bargain at $8 each. Hopefully have more of these listed soon too! Think of those people on your Christmas lists.

How was your Halloween? Do you celebrate it? Did you have trick or treaters or go trick or treating? We took the boys to 2 houses. Yeah, we're not big on the holiday, but some people were expecting us, so we went. I didn't, however, buy any candy to pass out. I didn't remember getting kids coming to the door... then my huband reminded me of our friendly neighbors. So I ran to the kitchen and made some milk chocolate yummies:



Just little round disks with sprinkles. I put them in little baggies with my business card (is that lame or what?) and set them in a bowl on the porch. Several were gone when we got home... so somebody had some! I hope they enjoyed them!


Be back soon with some Christmas card ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment